Razer Green USB

quadeagle55

I have both a Blackwidow Chroma V2 and a Deathadder Elite and their USB connectors are green on the inside, not one of the regular colors used to code USBs. Does anyone know what USB version they are? While we are at it, I would assume the passthrough on the keyboard is a USB 1.0 since its white?

Green = USB 3.0 (if it works in line with their laptops)

Passthrough = USB 2.0

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

The Blackwidow Chroma V2's USB passthrough is version USB 2.0, according to this review.聽

Razer isn't the only one playing fast and loose with the USB color coding. NZXT likes to color their ports purple and I think I've had some Cooler Master peripherals that did as well since purple is the branding color for both. Nobody actually enforces any standard. I haven't seen anybody color a USB2 port blue yet and be like "oh but blue is just our brand color" but it wouldn't surprise me.聽

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Thanks y'all! I tried looking it up and there is literally nothing on their website about it. I even read the whole instruction manual! So I tried asking their forum and not a single person responded. LTT is the best!