help

what will go well with a asus tuf b560 atx wifi motherboard i have a 850t sfx gold psu

First of all, please try to make your thread titles descriptive of the actual topic you're asking about. Every day there's probably a dozen threads posted on these forums just titled some variation of "help pls."

Are you asking for recommendations on CPU and memory? What is your budget? What do you intend to do with this PC?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, CYBERDAN said:

gaming and may upload 

This is not informative.

"Gaming." Meaning what? What types of games? What resolution and frame rate do you want to play at?

"Upload." Uploading what? Pics to Facebook? 

And still no info on your budget. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

it save as u go at minute buying bit in i have case and power supply im looking at intel having xbox on pc i have two moniters aoc 25 in 144hz so im puting bit on desk at minute

i do have 500 at minute i have lian li 011 mini and coolermaster 850 watt sfx

So you have "500"... in what currency? Is 500 your budget for the entire rest of the PC build? CPU, memory, GPU, storage?

And you have two 144hz monitors I am going to presume run at 1080p resolution, so effectively you have one because gaming on three monitors is kind of a thing for some types of games but gaming on two monitors really isn't. 

Once again... what games do you want to play? What does "upload" mean?

6 minutes ago, CYBERDAN said:

it save as u go at minute buying bit in i have case and power supply im looking at intel having xbox on pc i have two moniters aoc 25 in 144hz so im puting bit on desk at minute

1) use the quote button, or we will not see your responses.

2) edit your original post to include more details. Tell us:

- monitor resolution you have

- some games you want to play most

- what country you are buying in.

3) if you already have a B560 motherboard, any of the 10th or 11th gen Intel CPUs are compatible.  

4) what does "500 at minute" mean

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad