Laptop started crashing

PREDATOR777
3 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Go to the memory dump location, the memory.dmp file, and attatch it here. It seems like a memory issue.

i am not familiar with this can you guide me how? the whole dump file is 1gig and i cant seem to open it 

9 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Go to the memory dump location, the memory.dmp file, and attatch it here. It seems like a memory issue.

btw the cpu also be seems to run hotter than usual. normally it would be around 40C at idle now its around 50C idle. 

1 minute ago, PREDATOR777 said:

btw the cpu also be seems to run hotter than usual. normally it would be around 40C at idle now its around 50C idle. 

Definitely seems like what is happening is a Windows process is running in the background and taking up CPU time and also causing the crashes but beyond that it's hard to tell if the memory dump is that huge. I think you might have a bit more luck with Microsoft Support, I would recommend contacting them with the report id at the end of the Event Viewer log.

12 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Definitely seems like what is happening is a Windows process is running in the background and taking up CPU time and also causing the crashes but beyond that it's hard to tell if the memory dump is that huge. I think you might have a bit more luck with Microsoft Support, I would recommend contacting them with the report id at the end of the Event Viewer log.

i looked up more and  found out it maybe windows sound drivers causing high cpu usage so i am updating them to see if anything changes 

4 minutes ago, PREDATOR777 said:

i looked up more and  found out it maybe windows sound drivers causing high cpu usage so i am updating them to see if anything changes 

OK good to know. One last thing I would recommend if that doesn't solve the issue is Windows Memory Diagnostic (just type that into the Start search and it will come up) It's pretty self explanatory but I would recommend doing 2 passes on otherwise default settings just to be sure.

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

OK good to know. One last thing I would recommend if that doesn't solve the issue is Windows Memory Diagnostic (just type that into the Start search and it will come up) It's pretty self explanatory but I would recommend doing 2 passes on otherwise default settings just to be sure.

ok thanks for the help 🙂