Freezing after getting to windows 10 logo

Dransk

Hey guys I'm building a pc for a friend here are the specs:

MSI b550 carbon wifi 

Ryzen 5 5600x (used component I took out of a other friends PC yesterday as he upgraded to an r7)

GTX 770 (can't get any cards rn) 

Crucial 1tb m.2

4tb WD

ADATA 32gb ddr4 

Gigabyte GM 750 powder supply 

Wraith cooler off my r7

Okay so I originally planned to boot into windows of an old crucial Stata ssd which was getting slow a long time ago so I took that out put his m.2 on my PC and cloned my windows for him. Then once I put the m.2 in same issue bios is fine gets to windows logo then freezes. I swapped out his ram for my ram cause I know it works. Replugged cables then I reseated the CPU. Now I just swapped out his power supply for my auorus 850gm made sure I used all the corresponding cables and didn't swap them around now the PC clicks when I turn it on and no lights or fans spinning. Thank you for reading hope you can help 

First and foremost, disconnect that Gigabyte PSU. They are known for actually blowing up and causing fires, not worth risking a fire and destroying all your other components.

As for it not booting, my experience says that cloning a Windows install usually ends up breaking something and you're usually better just doing a clean install. To confirm it's not some bad piece of hardware, load up a bootable Ubuntu USB and use the live environment to check if there are any issues with the hardware (you can check hard drive status, test the memory, GPU status, etc.) After running that, make a Windows 10 install drive and just start the system from scratch, that way you won't have to deal with unneeded software, driver compatibility, broken settings, and any and all other Windows 10 weirdness.