bluetooth driver simply not working

dayfall

a few days  ago i noticed bluetooth was no logger Woking on my pc, i did the usual restart and reinstalled the drivers but each time i get the same error about it being a driver issue, the Bluetooth is built into my motherboard as one of those intel wifi+BT chips and the wifi still works fine, im sort of at a loss of what to do, whenever  i look in device manager at the Bluetooth options it just says "The driver for this device might be corrupted or your system may be running low on memory or other resources. (Code 3)"  

2 hours ago, dayfall said:

a few days  ago i noticed bluetooth was no logger Woking on my pc, i did the usual restart and reinstalled the drivers but each time i get the same error about it being a driver issue, the Bluetooth is built into my motherboard as one of those intel wifi+BT chips and the wifi still works fine, im sort of at a loss of what to do, whenever  i look in device manager at the Bluetooth options it just says "The driver for this device might be corrupted or your system may be running low on memory or other resources. (Code 3)"  

Try removing the driver from device manager and on the prompt there should be something about Uninstalling it as well. Do that and then install again and see if that helps. 

22 hours ago, m9x3mos said:

Try removing the driver from device manager and on the prompt there should be something about Uninstalling it as well. Do that and then install again and see if that helps. 

i have done that multiple times, as soon as it gets installed it gives the same error 

13 minutes ago, dayfall said:

i have done that multiple times, as soon as it gets installed it gives the same error 

Only other thing I can suggest is trying a clean install of windows. If you want to roll back to what you have you can image the drive first for a backup if you have the means. 

If that fails, it might be a hardware issue with the Bluetooth part of the module. 

16 minutes ago, dayfall said:

On a side note, how much free ram does it show in task manager?

unfortunalty reinstalling windows isn't an option, as for ram i have 16gb and when running chrome and rtx voice i have about 10gb available in TM

8 hours ago, dayfall said:

unfortunalty reinstalling windows isn't an option, as for ram i have 16gb and when running chrome and rtx voice i have about 10gb available in TM

Do you have a higher capacity usb flash drive? 

If so, you can use Rufus to make a windows 2 go bootable system to try instead of reinstalling. Or maybe Linux live boot. But Support with Linux can be tricky. 

9 hours ago, dayfall said:

Just looked it up. 16gb minimum 32gb recommended. 

On 7/30/2021 at 1:29 AM, m9x3mos said:

Just looked it up. 16gb minimum 32gb recommended. 

as i said it only started recently like the past few weeks iv being using rtx voice since it came out and have used it while playing games that utilize large amounts of ram so i doubt its lack of ram causing a bluetooth issue 

29 minutes ago, dayfall said:

as i said it only started recently like the past few weeks iv being using rtx voice since it came out and have used it while playing games that utilize large amounts of ram so i doubt its lack of ram causing a bluetooth issue 

I meant the size of a flash drive to try a windows 2 go bootable drive.