Idea displays

ExoticWax420

No but you could prolly get some info by looking at the seller profile

Perfect Display Profile (newegg.com)

TBH I'd go for a Samsung or MSI display. That one seems legit, but it ships from China and international shipping can sometimes not be kind to fragile things such as curved monitors (which use much thinner, much more easily breakable displays than your traditional flat panel)

1 hour ago, Mel0nMan said:

No but you could prolly get some info by looking at the seller profile

Perfect Display Profile (newegg.com)

TBH I'd go for a Samsung or MSI display. That one seems legit, but it ships from China and international shipping can sometimes not be kind to fragile things such as curved monitors (which use much thinner, much more easily breakable displays than your traditional flat panel)

I did look at the website an can’t find much about the company I was hoping someone might have got one or knew anything more about them. But I agree with you about looking at a better company. The price is what makes me want to buy one an see how it is. I couldn’t get lucky enough to have Linus buy one an give us a review on it. 

8 hours ago, ExoticWax420 said:

I did look at the website an can’t find much about the company I was hoping someone might have got one or knew anything more about them. But I agree with you about looking at a better company. The price is what makes me want to buy one an see how it is. I couldn’t get lucky enough to have Linus buy one an give us a review on it. 

If you would like him to see your suggestion, post this in LTT Official>Thread for LTT Video Suggestions