Hello!

Infam0us

i don't believe there is any advantage whatsoever to red switches and gaming, the very idea is stupid, should just get something you are comfortable with, and no i got it to use it as a keyboard, and yeah the switches are absolutely terrible, i got it because i wanted the big wrist rest, still regret it :P.

Corsair's Vengeance keyboards are absolutely spectacular. I'm using one with Browns. Cherry MX Red switches, however... debatable.

It doesn't matter what keyboard youre using for gaming because none of them boosts your gaming performance... So, yeah, Red's and Black's are pretty much garbage... Only switches I would use is either blue or brown, if only theyre were quieter...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

It doesn't matter what keyboard youre using for gaming because none of them boosts your gaming performance... So, yeah, Red's and Black's are pretty much garbage... Only switches I would use is either blue or brown, if only theyre were quieter...

Ya even though the browns are marketed by many companies as the stealth switch etc. they still annoy people I talk to on skype or in games...

Greetings! I'll give you a proper LTT forum welcome when I get home. :D

Welcome to the forums!

4YNI1Xu.gif

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Like this?

You son of a bitchhh... how dare you!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You son of a bitchhh... how dare you!

Muhahahaha! Izaya-Orihara-anime-34230303-1023-723.jp

You humans are no match for a God. 

I hear you, welcome to the forum.

seriously though you'll never go back to membrane

I went from membrane to mechanical and switched back to membrane... they say mechanical isn't for everyone and I'm one of the people who don't like it..

@prolemur

Am I the only one here who uses Membrane Keyboards?

Oh yeah, Hello there! May you have a nice time and please read the Forum's ©ode (O)f ©onduct.

I have used both and prefer membrane

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

pssst, check out the boinc and folding section, but be careful of the mining trap.

i miss my membrane keyboard, probably type twice as fast with 1/5th of the typing errors, was never able to get used to red switches, if i could have another chance i would literally get anything besides red, absolutely terrible.

I love red!

I hope you bought them for gaming. Typing with linear switches is pretty miserable.

i love red For typing and gaming.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."