How to split one monitor into multi monitors on windows

ShinnZhang

I'm using an AOC AG493UCX 32:9 monitor.(I bought it after seeing James' video btw.) Can I split one monitor into two or more to let windows detect as multi monitors?Or fool a fullscreen software (like League of Legends) run in just the area I divide to it. I want to create one 21: 9 display area on middle of monitor.And chat app for example on side.Or maybe just black screen.But I don't want this to be a complex setup every time.Does someone know a software can do this thing?Thanks.

Well this is, as far as I know, not possible. There are, as well as I know, only apps that can create squars for windows but not something that game will think is a screen (I hope u know what I mean), but you can still use windowed mode in games and get the array u need.

I guess if you want to use two 16:9 sections or something like that you have to go with multiple 16:9 or 21:9 monitors. With one 32:9 screen you are forced to use your games in windowed mode or 32:9 fullscreen.

I am not a native English speaker, so I might make some mistakes here and there. I am sorry in advance for that. I do my best to write as good and clean as I can. Cheers!