will this fit

would the AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT fit in the ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming ATX Motherboard and would that fit in the NZXT Black H510 Elite Mid Tower Windowed PC Gaming Case

Yes and yes, however, the case has two USB connectors, one Type-A (of which your motherboard has) and one Type-C (of which your motherboard does not have). You would have to use adapters to have every USB port on the case to function, and at least one of them will not run at full speed.

what type of usb adapter do you think i would need

Yes, but dont get that case!

That case will cook your componets, DONT GET IT PLEASE

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

what's another case that is similar that would fir my mother board

2 minutes ago, OrangeHarry said:

what's another case that is similar that would fir my mother board

You can tell if a MOBO will fit in a case by its form. 

Example : ATX 

Just look for cases that fit ATX boards, and you're golden. 

If you're looking for a case with good thermals, look at Lian Li's MESH series. 

would the elite be a good option though as its got 2 more fans portsd than the original NZH10

41 minutes ago, OrangeHarry said:

what type of usb adapter do you think i would need

Cases with bad airflow are valid aesthetic choices, but to answer your question, you would need to either adapt the Type-C to Type-A to USB 2.0*, or Type-C to Type-A and Type-A to USB 2.0 (Amazon US links). Either way, you will need to use at least two different adapters. If you do not have a use for USB Type-C, I would suggest the former. If you do want to use Type-C, then do the latter. If you don't know, I would recommend the former.

Keywords to use when shopping for these adapter are "USB Front Panel Adapter".

*Note that I cannot find an adapter that adapts Type-C directly to USB 2.0, but you can simply plug adapters into other adapters and it should work just fine, sans full bandwidth.

Addendum: If you have no use for Type-C at all, you can simply leave it unplugged and forgo the adapters altogether.

i reeally want the mother bord and cpu but what good athtesitc case and compatible cases would fit

10 minutes ago, OrangeHarry said:

i reeally want the mother bord and cpu but what good athtesitc case and compatible cases would fit

If you want a boxy looking case like the H510, I am using a Corsair 4000D Airflow. It has the same front I/O as the H510 Elite (meaning you would need the same exact adapters to use), but includes two non-RGB fans as opposed to the Elite. It is available in Black or White, just like the H510. If you must have that sweet RGB, you can either buy them separately or go up to the 4000X which has 3 front 120mm RGB fans, controller included.

Otherwise, I'd go on PCPartPicker and look at other cases. It is after all an aesthetic choice and personal preference. The link already has the ATX filter enabled, so anything you see there should fit.