600$ Laptop help,

i actually have plan to replace my laptop which is had battery issue. im looking for laptop for Writer. i dont game but, if it equipped with decent gpu then i take it. i advise to suggest me one laptop without discrete GPu and the other with one inside .

requirement

- 600USD or around 10 Million IDR.

- Good keyboard

- Bright screen like my current laptop sit at maximum for 240nits. 

- Battery is important i want to be mobile.

- Slim

-  * if possible at least MX150 equivalent gpu ( for indie gaming at 720P )

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Laptop battery replacements are usually pretty cheap and very easy to do, have you already ruled out just replacing the battery in your current laptop?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

8 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Laptop battery replacements are usually pretty cheap and very easy to do, have you already ruled out just replacing the battery in your current laptop?

is just like backup plan just in case things happened. and the other issue its the brightness of current laptop. i cant see things even at the office. and battery max cap is like 42WH so..

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

I like old Lenovo ThinkPads for there keyboard and ruggedness but you would have to upgrade the ram and display

The best I can do is a acer swift 3 with the new ryzen 5000 cpu's (you want one with vega 7 graphics) and that has a brightness of about 234 nits. Anything else with a brighter screen and desired specs is out of your budget.