Is this a good build

Mirante

Budget (including currency): 700€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: cs:go,Minecraft, rocket league, gta 5

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/P7D8Vc

And i was thinking of getting an 1660 super when the GPU prices are normal again

Your link doesnt lead to your build. Please use the permalink

3 minutes ago, Lairlair said:

Your link doesnt lead to your build. Please use the permalink

Now the link should work

It all looks good in my opinion, but you're way above your budget because of the stupid GPU prices. Do you have a way to find that graphics card for cheap?

Also this CPU is a little bit old, I can only recommend the 3600, depending on what the budget allows..?

I agree with @Lairlair, you should definitely upgrade your CPU to a 3600 because CS:GO and Minecraft are both heavily intensive on the CPU, and rocket league can run on a potato. I would also recommend waiting to build this PC, because when crypto crashes it will lead to a wave of GPUs available for sale for cheap. You could probably get a 2060 or 2070 once that happens under the same budget. 

^^^This isn't financial advice about investing, please don't take it as such.

Hope this helps!

10 minutes ago, JManWasTaken said:

I agree with @Lairlair, you should definitely upgrade your CPU to a 3600 because CS:GO and Minecraft are both heavily intensive on the CPU, and rocket league can run on a potato. I would also recommend waiting to build this PC, because when crypto crashes it will lead to a wave of GPUs available for sale for cheap. You could probably get a 2060 or 2070 once that happens under the same budget. 

^^^This isn't financial advice about investing, please don't take it as such.

Hope this helps!

I mean i still have to safe up like 300 wich takes some time (corona Job salary) so i should be able to get a GPU at a normal price when i have the money

2 hours ago, Mirante said:

I mean i still have to safe up like 300 wich takes some time (corona Job salary) so i should be able to get a GPU at a normal price when i have the money

alright, good luck dude!