NEED HELP ASAP

Blcoky

So I accidentally bent my phone a bit in my sleep and it's kind of noticeable but it still works fine but I don't want my parents knowing I bent it Is there anyway to fix it (Unbend it) without using a Repair kit?

Edited by Blcoky
Typo

24 minutes ago, Blcoky said:

without using a Repair kid?

image.png.2f82d4307b05aaa6a4a5a4e468921e6f.png

24 minutes ago, Blcoky said:

So I accidentally bent my phone a bit in my sleep and it's kind of noticeable but it still works fine but I don't want my parents knowing

Seriously though you should do two things:
1) Don't sleep with your phone in your hands, on your pillow etc. Bad habit, when it is time to sleep / nap put the phone away.

2) Tell your parents because that is the right thing to do and they will know what to do (most of the time), or look at this way: if they try to unbend it and the glass shatters it will be on them. 🙂

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

14 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

image.png.2f82d4307b05aaa6a4a5a4e468921e6f.png

Seriously though you should do two things:
1) Don't sleep with your phone in your hands, on your pillow etc. Bad habit, when it is time to sleep / nap put the phone away.

2) Tell your parents because that is the right thing to do and they will know what to do (most of the time), or look at this way: if they try to unbend it and the glass shatters it will be on them. 🙂

Yeah I wanna tell them but they're kind of strict 😬

28 minutes ago, Blcoky said:

They'll be less angry if you tell them what happened instead of trying to hide it and causing more issues for yourself to explain to them..

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

34 minutes ago, Blcoky said:

you got a cat? if so, blame it on the cat!

1 hour ago, CallumOKane said:

you got a cat? if so, blame it on the cat!

Yeah but like what would I say?

As a guy who tried to hide dropping his phone in the water from his strict parents *cough* years ago, can confirm the best method is to own up to it. My phone also worked fine for a while afterwards, but eventually it kicked the can, and they found out. Wasn't fun....

Recommend telling them, but if you won't then for trying to straighten it I would do that by pressing it on a flat surface, not bending it in your hands because the flat surface will ensure you don't go too far or apply too much uneven pressure.

Also, Biohazard above had it right, avoid sleeping with the phone in your bed, nightstand is as close as it should get. 

| 2014 Retina MacBook Pro 13" |

My gaming desktop -- |Intel Core i7-3820 | ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | 16gb 2133mhz G.Skill Ripjawz X | ASUS DUAL GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm HDD | SeaSonic 760XP2 | Xigmatek Gaia CPU Cooler | LG22MC57HQ 1080p Monitor | Azio MGK1 Keyboard | Logitech G300s Mouse | HyperX Cloud Headset | Windows 10 Pro Insider |

51 minutes ago, mwthomas10 said:

As a guy who tried to hide dropping his phone in the water from his strict parents *cough* years ago, can confirm the best method is to own up to it. My phone also worked fine for a while afterwards, but eventually it kicked the can, and they found out. Wasn't fun....

Recommend telling them, but if you won't then for trying to straighten it I would do that by pressing it on a flat surface, not bending it in your hands because the flat surface will ensure you don't go too far or apply too much uneven pressure.

Also, Biohazard above had it right, avoid sleeping with the phone in your bed, nightstand is as close as it should get. 

I'll probably just end up telling them cause If I try to straighten it even on a flat surface I have alot of risk of breaking the glass but it still works just fine like the screen is still responsive and works just fine, Thanks for trying to help Though 😊

I told her about it and thankfully she didn't get mad 😄 she just said I wasn't gonna get a new phone rn which is completely fine