Give me some tips about my build :D

Kokurt

Budget (including currency):  Philippine Peso

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  GAMES AND STREAMING 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  

Mouse, keyboard, case, cpu, mobo, gpu, ram, fans, ssd and power supply.

Hey guys, I am planning to build my first ever PC and i hope you guys give me some tips.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

AIO COOLING:  240x or 360x ? ( i don't know which one )

MOBO: MSI MORTAR X570

GPU: 3070 

RAM: 8 GB 3600hhz (2x) 

FANS: 6pcs DF-12025-ARGB

HARD DRIVE: 1 TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 

SSD: WD BLUE 240GB

POWER SUPPLY: CORSAIR 650W 80+ BRONZE

Is it okay to go with 360x AIO with my power supply? 

for my monitor i want to buy (1) 1440p resolution 144hz up ( is this okay for gaming? ) and for the other one is for browsing ( can you recommend me some durability monitor 😄 )

i already have a mouse and keyboard but i am planning to buy a camera and a good mic 😄  

Is this a good build?

i hope you guys will give me some tips 😄

Thank you in advance 😄

General Suggestions:

- get 16gb RAM at least, 8gb is really not befitting a high-end system like that.

- Switch to a single 1tb SSD and ditch the hard drive. It'll be faster, maybe cheaper, and you probably won't miss that 250GB storage.

To save money:

- Don't get an AIO and just use the stock cooler of the 3700X (which is quite good), or get a $50 aftermarket air cooler that will be more than enough unless you're a super serious overclocker.

- You don't really need to buy 6 case fans. If the case comes with 2+ fans, they'll probably be good enough. Otherwise you only need to buy a couple.

- You can use a B550 motherboard to save money

Other questions:

- Why not a 5000-series Ryzen CPU? If you're gaming, the 5600X > 3800X

But overall the build is fundamentally good, it will work, and it will be a good gaming experience.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

13 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Looks fine except for that 8gb, I would recommend 16. I would recommend a 240x rad for that.

7 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

is it okay to go with 360x rad for this?

i do have 2pcs 8gb ram

3 minutes ago, Kokurt said:

Ah sorry I missed the ram part. Yes you can get a 360mm rad but it's a bit overkill for the 3700, which doesn't output much heat. You really only need 360MM for really high end Ryzen 9 or Core i9 such as R9 5950 and i9-11900K. I would recommend spending that money on a reliable 240mm rad and having some left over for future upgrades.

13 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:
13 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

General Suggestions:

- get 16gb RAM at least, 8gb is really not befitting a high-end system like that.

- Switch to a single 1tb SSD and ditch the hard drive. It'll be faster, maybe cheaper, and you probably won't miss that 250GB storage.

To save money:

- Don't get an AIO and just use the stock cooler of the 3700X (which is quite good), or get a $50 aftermarket air cooler that will be more than enough unless you're a super serious overclocker.

- You don't really need to buy 6 case fans. If the case comes with 2+ fans, they'll probably be good enough. Otherwise you only need to buy a couple.

- You can use a B550 motherboard to save money

Other questions:

- Why not a 5000-series Ryzen CPU? If you're gaming, the 5600X > 3800X

But overall the build is fundamentally good, it will work, and it will be a good gaming experience.

i have 2pcs 8gb ram right now

i do have limited money right now so that is why i go for 1 hhd and 1 nvme for fast booting

for the AIO i am planning to overcloack my CPU if it is okay

For the case i do have VXR tempered glass and it does not have with a free fans ( sad )

I already have the the 570x for the mother board

and i already buy my CPU 😞

Just now, Kokurt said:

i do have limited money right now so that is why i go for 1 hhd and 1 nvme for fast booting

for the AIO i am planning to overcloack my CPU if it is okay

For the case i do have VXR tempered glass and it does not have with a free fans ( sad )

I already have the the 570x for the mother board

and i already buy my CPU 

I still think the 1tb ssd could be the same price as the HDD+SSD combo, but if you're outside of the USA prices might be different.

For CPU cooler, if you want to overclock, then a 240mm AIO will be great.

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

4 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Ah sorry I missed the ram part. Yes you can get a 360mm rad but it's a bit overkill for the 3700, which doesn't output much heat. You really only need 360MM for really high end Ryzen 9 or Core i9 such as R9 5950 and i9-11900K. I would recommend spending that money on a reliable 240mm rad and having some left over for future upgrades.

Thank you very much 😄

For now i do only have Ryzen 7 3700x. I am not planning to upgrade for now because i am short of money. So i'll go with the 240mm rad.

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

I still think the 1tb ssd could be the same price as the HDD+SSD combo, but if you're outside of the USA prices might be different.

For CPU cooler, if you want to overclock, then a 240mm AIO will be great.

Thank you very much 😄❤️

Well i for now dont have any HDD but i do have the nvme. 

Thank god you guys are here to help me. 

I am still thinking to buy less because i do only have limited budjet 

4 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

i recommend you reduce the amount of fans and use the extra money for some more memory

i already have 2pcs 8gb ram so i need more ram on this build? 😄

11 minutes ago, Kokurt said:

i already have 2pcs 8gb ram so i need more ram on this build? 😄

no, 2x8 is perfect.

The post made it look like you had 8gb total, which is not enough.

Desktop:

Laptop:

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

no, 2x8 is perfect.

The post made it look like you had 8gb total, which is not enough.

Yes. thank you very much 😄

Those fans are not the greatest. I would reduce the amount of fans to 3 and instead purchase something like Arctic P12's, Noctua NF-F12's, or Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2.

Trust me, you'd rather choose function over form, the RGB looks cool on those fans but they'll be loud and annoying.

More than 3 fans is pretty unnecessary, and increases the amount of spaghetti catastrophe you have to sort out.

4 minutes ago, wavem2 said:

Those fans are not the greatest. I would reduce the amount of fans to 3 and instead purchase something like Arctic P12's, Noctua NF-F12's, or Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2.

Trust me, you'd rather choose function over form, the RGB looks cool on those fans but they'll be loud and annoying.

More than 3 fans is pretty unnecessary, and increases the amount of spaghetti catastrophe you have to sort out.

well i was planning to buy that RGB fans but thank you for the advice. 😄