Asus Zenbook UX360C weird touchscreen issues with windows 10

hi guys, 

i'm trying to fix a weird problem with this zenbook touch screen, i've just installed a CLEAN windows 10 since i bought this convertible laptop used, i'm experiencing a super weird driver/software issue with the touchscreen, without clibrating the touchscreen the X axis is inverted even though THE WHOLE SCREEN works fine, when i get to calibrate the touchscreen about 2/3 of the screen works, and somehow going above 3/4 of the X axis from top to bottom as if i was going to "select" the whole desktop the selection ratio looks like if the whole screen was "18:9" plus, when i'm trying to tap on the screen the actual tap is shifted a couple centimers on the right from where i give the touch imput. 

- windows 10 is fully updated
- all drivers are updated using driverscloud.com utility
- tried many times to uninstall the drivers manually via device manager and refresh in for windows to install the default drivers, nothing changes.

i've tried many times today to fix this issue by myself but i can't find a way, someone on the microsoft forum says that issue is from intel side and that updating the graphic drivers works, but even if i manually update the drivers downloading them from intel using the intel driver utility everything remains the same with no changes. 

another problem is that when i try to install Asus FlipLock it doesn't work at all in a clean windows 10 and i'm stuck with the keyboard and touchpad always on when it's flipped over. Screen rotation though works more then fine.

anyone has a clue about this touch issue? it would help A LOT cause at least i would be able to manually triggher the tablet mode and keyboard and mouse should (hopefully) be blocked. thanks a lot!

Metalhead with a huge itch for PC gaming, video editing and audio recording, currently playing in a band and pwning n00bs in the summoners rift ;)