Driver pack online

Is driver pack online a virus many antivirus detect it as virus,when I check for best driver updating softwares many websites recommend driver pack online

Most likely. Those driver installer software are always junk, viruses, or scams. You don't need to use driver installer software, if you're using windows it will automatically download drivers. For GPU drivers it's best to download directly from AMD/NVIDIA website.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, kingash44 said:

many antivirus detect it as virus,

This isn't enough for you?

With Win10, Windows update does good enough work. In real life, you only need to update drivers twice. When you first install them and when you are having issues. Even graphics drivers can be fine for years before you need to update to fix some odd performance issues. The longest I went without GPU driver update was 2 years. And then I only updated to test GeForce Experience.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv