Hi

OanMX_GT

Hi, can anyone help me find a wireless gaming mouse which is less than 80 dhs as i live in uae.

I need it to drag click, double click and i want a mouse which starts with 1ms debounce time.

80 DHS equals to around 21 dollars. you wont buy any good wireless "gaming" mouse at that price finding wired one will be a challenge unless you consider some unbranded ones from china. 

2 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

80 DHS equals to around 21 dollars. you wont buy any good wireless "gaming" mouse at that price finding wired one will be a challenge unless you consider some unbranded ones from china. 

clould u tell me if this is good https://www.amazon.ae/gp/product/B077TRZG6C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2NSL04RSP1WG4&psc=1

i have

2 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

can u drag click with this?

and does it have 1ms debounce

1 minute ago, OanMX_GT said:

i have

According to google you can

12 minutes ago, OanMX_GT said:

does it have 1ms debounce

I don't think so but neither do the cheap Chinese mouse if you really want all those top specs you will need splash more cash (double or triple your budget)

4 hours ago, OanMX_GT said:

i have

and does it have 1ms debounce

Who the hell knows? The brand is "VEGCOO."

You get what you pay for. The only reason to buy mice this cheap is if you find one with a shape you really like and so you buy a half dozen of them and just keep throwing them away when they break. 

Drag clicking is really bad for the mouse switches so if it worked on that piece of crap at all I wouldn't expect it to work for very long. Imagine playing a game where you can get a competitive advantage by literally just clicking faster, anyway. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16