URGENT NETWORK ISSUE (PLEASE HELP QUICK)

Daksh Narang

Hey bros, I am Dutch. I am living in Singapore(a place where network doesn't give any issue). I have a custom gaming pc with i5-9400f and gtx 1070 with 16gb of ram. 

I have been experiencing lag when i am playing csgo and valorant. I am one wall away from the router. I tried moving the whole set up to the dinning room but it didn't help either. i got the same speed and latency. i even reset all my ingames settings to default but it didn't help at all. 

Something u all should know is that i am using a 1300mbps TP-link Archure T4u something like that type of wifi usb dongle.

Thanks for reading, means a lot. 

P.S the lag occurs after every 1-2 minutes for 10 seconds where my character keeps moving back to its previous location or when i have already changed my weapon from gun to knife it lags and goes back to gun.

Try over ethernet, if the issue persists then it's likely your ISP and not your equipment.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Dude thanks for the reply! Like I said i am one wall away, which is very far from the router  and i can't bring the cable over here.

5 minutes ago, Daksh Narang said:

Dude thanks for the reply! Like I said i am one wall away, which is very far from the router  and i can't bring the cable over here.

You can run an ethernet cable 100 meters... There is a difference between not being able to and not wanting to.
Also, I see no urgency here. What, are you gonna get expelled from school / lose a job / suffer an injury if you don't resolve this problem quickly?

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

thanks for replying. The thing is i have experienced this issue for too long and now i am tired of it so want to get over it asap. Yes you can runt he cable 100 meters but the thing is that i am my family are staying in a rented place so running a cable along the walls is not an option as i can't be hammering things and running on the floor can be disturbing so yea...

thanks again

8 minutes ago, Daksh Narang said:

thanks for replying. The thing is i have experienced this issue for too long and now i am tired of it so want to get over it asap. Yes you can runt he cable 100 meters but the thing is that i am my family are staying in a rented place so running a cable along the walls is not an option as i can't be hammering things and running on the floor can be disturbing so yea...

thanks again

I never said to do so permanently. I said you should do it for 30 mins to test whether the issue occurs over ethernet.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I never said to do so permanently. I said you should do it for 30 mins to test whether the issue occurs over ethernet.

Ahhh i understand i haven't tired that. thanks lol