Phanteks Enthoo Primo PSU problem

Huginn

Hiya! Just got my Enthoo Primo today, love it, so sexy. Was installing my PSU and noticed I couldn't fit in the 4th screw! It gets pinched against the frame. It's the one on the top left corner, on the PSU installation point under the cable management side of the case. I'm using a Seasonic 1000W Plat PSU. Any help? I just pinned it down with 3 screws and it seems solid to me. 

http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2013/12/phanteks-enthoo-primo-review/primo-2b.jpg 

It's the open hole, the left top screw that I can't fit in.

Like to hear some thoughts about this. I'm certain the PSU is in the right position, the other screws fit perfectly.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

meh doesnt matter much :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

meh doesnt matter much :)

Was a bit worried, but sidepanel seems to fit so... Side note, Seasonic gives some nice stuff with their PSU's :D

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Huginn, on 03 Apr 2014 - 03:17 AM, said:

Was a bit worried, but sidepanel seems to fit so... Side note, Seasonic gives some nice stuff with their PSU's :D

Velvet pouch,Bag for the cables,case sticker,nice logo'd cable ties..What else did you get?