Help with first build

Budget (including currency): 2000 (CAD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey guys,

I'd like to build my first PC and am wondering if anyone can help guide me. I'm going to be using this PC mostly for Flight Sim 2020 and perhaps some other games. I don't know much about computers, so don't know what parts are best to get. 

I'm only looking for 1080p gaming, my current monitor is 60hz and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. 

Would appreciate any help anyone can give.

Cheers.

32 minutes ago, Paradise19 said:

Budget (including currency): 2000 (CAD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey guys,

I'd like to build my first PC and am wondering if anyone can help guide me. I'm going to be using this PC mostly for Flight Sim 2020 and perhaps some other games. I don't know much about computers, so don't know what parts are best to get. 

I'm only looking for 1080p gaming, my current monitor is 60hz and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. 

Would appreciate any help anyone can give.

Cheers.

Using the following as a minimum would be my suggestion; the Recommended spec. for MSFS2020:

image.png.2f1cbdc26395048d3c81e08a9e486bc4.png

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!