Issues with new motherboard and Ryzen 3900x (Not boosting correctly or at all)

Hey guys i recently got a Asus Rog Strix 570-F. I use to have a Asrock board which started not booting from cold (known issue) I ran all defaults on that board and thought i do the same on this board however for some reason my Ryzen 9 3900x is not boosting right or at all in some cases.

Example my Asrock would do 4.55Ghz on single core and about 4.08 to 4.22Ghz on multi.

My Asus is doing 4.22Ghz on single and will go down to 4.08ghz fast. And on multi it goes stock speed of 3.80Ghz.

My single core temps are even lower than my asrock. 60oC on single core test. And 81oC On Multi core full load (On the asrock board the fan was higher but temps were same on multicore)
My bios version is 3001 if thats the cause
If i need to disable or enable any bios settings please say.

I think Asus has some settings in their BIOS which allows to boost higher...
I cannot help with that, my knowledge is way limited, but why dont you try to look around the BIOS in the meantime? 

Others will be here soon 😄

So I updated bios and got better performance in benchmark tools. Sadly games don't seem to be hitting 4.22ghz like they use to on the asrock but my cinebench score has gone up by 100 points. Here is my cinebench score anyway hopefully its good for stock ryzen with no manual OC. image.png.eb10eee01658da3e17d9a51d6450def4.png

Need to go into DiGi + VRM (I think?) Somewhere in there you can set thermal limit and other settings. Depending on cooling, set to 130% on the settings. Anthony can explain it better than me.

GAMING RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5800X3D

MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi)

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: PowerColor Fighter RX 6700 XT

STORAGE: 500GB Crucial MX500 M.2 (Boot Drive) / 500GB Crucial SATA / 1TB WD HDD

CASE: Dimas Tech EasyBench V3.0

VR RIG:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming GEN3

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 3600MHz

GPU: Zotac AMP! 2080 Super

STORAGE: 250GB ADATA SSD / 500GB WD Blue SSD / 1TB WD Blue HD

So without editing those settings is that still a good score's for a stock ryzen 3900x?

Ok so gaming again the core clock kept going lower 3.85ghz I am also getting hitches as well which never use to happen. Honestly i don't know why its continually going lower and lower. I'm thinking of reinstalling windows incase its that. temps in game are 65oC however i did notice no matter what the cpu will keep under 81oC in stress testing so im wondering if asus are put a thermal throttle range at 81 max . On the old asrock board it would go upto 89 or 90oC but still keep the boost (which i know is hot).