Intel Wireless won't work

Alright, if it wasn't one thing to make me mad its another... so here I am again.

I have recently dual booted Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 10 Pro on separate drives and everything has gone good, I installed display drivers - work perfect.

HOWEVER. Wireless drivers.. I have NEVER dealt with more issues in a computer than my toshiba.

I know the wireless works in the laptop because the whole thing used to run Windows 7 up until not even 5 months ago so I KNOW it works.

So, I thought "Oh, I'll just install it off the Toshiba (dynabook) website on another computer, transfer the driver over and it should work!"

Well, when I attempted to install it, it extracts and then doesn't do anything else or open anything. I rebooted and still no driver, no internet.

I tried intels pro wireless for Windows 7, and to no avail, only now I can't uninstall it, YAY. "Exception, value cannot be null" - thanks intel.

So, I'm left with basically nothing left to try, and aggravated (sorry for the rant at the beginning).

Any help would be appreciated.

Laptop Info:
Toshiba Satellite P75-A7100
8GB RAM
Intel i7 4700MQ
The wireless on Windows 10 lists Intel Centrino Wireless N2230 as the wireless.
Yes internet on Windows 10 works, just not on the 7 Hard drive.