Ryzen 7 3700X temp spikes

I am a bit worried about my 3700X temps. At idle they fluctuate from 60 to 70 degrees celcius. At AIDA65 extreme test (full load) it sits around 81c. I tried to play some Read Dead Redemption 2 and at 50% it runs at about 85c at 50%, but it has some 1 second temp spikes to around 94c. I am currently using be Quiet! BK008 Pure Rock Slim: https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-BK008-Pure-Rock-Slim/dp/B01KVNCEIG . Is this normal? Should I get a new cooler? Thanks for the answers.

y14inkhp.bmp

I had a written answer but then saw your image..  I don't see a problem with that as you are going back down into the 60's but it depends on your work load.  The 3700x will boost to high frequencies when cool and depending on your MB, it could be providing more power too.  Have you enabled any boosting or auto overclocking options?

Providing your full system specs would help answer as well,  Motherboard model, GPU etc....

I have a 3700x on the stock cooler and it does go into the 80's if I run a 100% cpu load, when gaming it is in the low 70's.

6 minutes ago, Allan B said:

I had a written answer but then saw your image..  I don't see a problem with that as you are going back down into the 60's but it depends on your work load.  The 3700x will boost to high frequencies when cool and depending on your MB, it could be providing more power too.  Have you enabled any boosting or auto overclocking options?

Providing your full system specs would help answer as well,  Motherboard model, GPU etc....

I have a 3700x on the stock cooler and it does go into the 80's if I run a 100% cpu load, when gaming it is in the low 70's.

Sry, i did not provide the specs. here are the full specs:
GPU: RTX 2060S

MOBO: MSI MAG B550M MORTAR

CPU: R7 3700X

CPU cooler: Be quiet! pure rock slim.

two HDDs (1TB and 2 TB);

SSD: 120GB Kingstion A400, if i am not mistaken.