Overclocking gtx 1060 6gb

Hello everyone.

sorry for my bad english.

I want some help from you guyz to help me out for overclocking my 1060s 6gb specifically for mining. i just bought 3x 1060 6gb pny blower they are working fine but the hashrate is about 18mh. which is quite low for a 1060 6gb.. my other cards can do 20mh easily. but don't know if i can push it a bit further.. i am currently running it on hive os with ethminer.. the core clock is -250 (since i tried +200 and it basically didn't make a difference) memory clock is +600 ( which is +300 in msi afterburner) . power limit is at 80w. now i tried higher mem clock but it cannot handle above 600 otherwise it just crash.. stepping up the core clock also doesn't make a difference even if i set my power limit to 100w. my temps are also in lower 60s so that shouldn't be a problem too. now these graphic cards i bought just for mining.. i don't want to do anything with these cards.. but is there any bios mod or anything similar that can atleast make my hashrate to 20mh? i can try everything if anyone can suggest me.
Thanks in advance

They are 1060's ... they can only do so much. Overclocking them will do not a whole lot other than burn them out sooner. They were never made to be fast or efficient at mining and thus are not.

8 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

now these graphic cards i bought just for mining..

that probably wasn't a great choice , theres a reason these are the most common as dirt gpu's that exist that people aren't exactly stumbling over eachother trying to obtain. lol