Keyboard recommendations

Louie Friesen

Hi there,

Just recently, my "traveling" keyboard (Apple Wireless Keyboard, I use it with a MacBook Pro) died (I mostly used it when I'd go to my parent's farm to work for a couple months, then go back home - I tend to leave it there).

I mostly use it with a MacBook Pro, although I'm considering saving up for a gaming laptop (probably a Lenovo Legion) or building another PC.

The keyboard that I use most of the time is a Logitech G915 TKL with linear switches. I absolutely love it.

I want a similar keyboard for traveling (I can't afford to travel with my G915 TKL - it's too precious to me).

I want low profile (if possible) linear keys, and either a TKL or 60% layout.

Doesn't really matter if it's wireless or wired.

I just want the keyboard to feel good (as similar to the G915 TKL as possible, if possible), and be somewhat reliable. I found a Cooler Master SK630 keyboard which was LP, TKL, and wired, but the reviews said that it had bad QC and also that the keys felt like they hand sand in them and that sometimes it came warped in the packaging.

My budget is about $100-160, although if there is one which fits my needs perfectly, I'd consider going over that budget.