Laptop with metal shell?

I got a raise at work and I was looking for some way to reward myself a little. Replacing my old thinkpad laptop with an i5 5300u is something that came to mind for me since there's numerous way I'd like to improve upon it.

1. I want something more premium feeling than all my old plastic laptops.
2. atleast 4 CPU cores
3. 1080p resolution IPS display
4. integrated graphics still, but better than HD 5500

5. As user-repairable as the thinkpad, regardless of thickness.

Budget: I bought my current thinkpad at 240 USD so I'm going to more than triple my budget for this new laptop to 750 USD What's the best laptop with a metal body I can get for that price?

If we only look at new models:

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (pro) is pretty good. Just don't know, how expensive it is in your country / your prefered Shops.

The minimum for a full metal body will be the new Lenovo Ideapad 5 with Ryzen 5000 series, i think all those models are full Metal (Last Year's Ideapad 5 had some metal + Plastic models too).

But you can forget this repairability you know from your old Thinkpad. Even modern Thinkpads gotten a bit worse there.

If you want it used, Thinkpad T480/T580 are the first ones with Intel's 8th Gen Quad Cores.

T490 had 400 nit low Power IPS options.

T590 didn't, but it had a 500 nits 4k Panel option. Or else that typical 250 nits variants.