mounting post broke off

So my laptop quit working and I found that one of the mounting post for my heat sink broke and the other is about 1/3 cracked off the board any ideas on reattaching it?

currently thinking solder or epoxy.

image0.jpg?width=225&height=300

This is my work laptop that I have been using for 5ish years now. and the last 3ish its been waking its self up in my bag (not sure how to stop that)

The problem showed up first as a dead a dead battery and a windows up date then my computer started freezing and having trouble booting.

if i got it to boot it would work for a few seconds then freeze or the screen would go black. 

there was also a point when the screen was flickering white and black with some horizontal and vertical lines.

Is it an option to just recycle it and get something new? It sounds like a poorly built machine if it can break that easily.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

7 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Is it an option to just recycle it and get something new? It sounds like a poorly built machine if it can break that easily.

The only fix here would be thermal glue at this point as well mounting options are gone. Maybe zipties are an option but that is not really a solution.