Best Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL Fan Configuration?

Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

Bottom and side intake with top exhaust would be quite efficient. Either config will have plenty of airflow so do what you want really.

Hello all,

I was wondering what would be the best fan configuration for a Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL Case. The fans in question I have are:

• Fractal Design Celsius+ S36 Prisma PWM ARGB 360mm 
  • 3x Corsair QL120 120mm RGB fans
  • 3x Corsair LL120 120mm RGB fans

I wanted to have a set of Corsair fans at the bottom of the case for intake, and the Fractal radiator at the top as exhaust but I was wondering what would be superior for the side fans. Would having the side fans as intake and having a positive air system be better? or having the side fans as exhaust and having a negative air system give me better temps? I'm also open to other configurations and other suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Bottom and side intake with top exhaust would be quite efficient. Either config will have plenty of airflow so do what you want really.

Thanks for the reply! That is what I was thinking but my only issue is that regardless of where I put the LL120s the RGBs will be on the wrong side, I may just return them and get another set of QL120s.

13 hours ago, Pan The Panda said:

Thanks for the reply! That is what I was thinking but my only issue is that regardless of where I put the LL120s the RGBs will be on the wrong side, I may just return them and get another set of QL120s.

Or return all and get arctics new p series rgb fans. They have noctua performance and quiet whilst also having really nice both side rgb and as a bonus they are really cheap but don't skip on quality where it matters.

I'm thinking of buying this case for myself.  Would like to know your opinion if top and bottom are intake, while the the side are exhaust with the 360 radiator?