Looking for a GOOD Corsair mouse

MysticTouch

Hello everyone.

1 week ago I received a new Corsair Glaive PRO from Amazon and am already disappointed. The left mouse button has a mushy feeling when I'm about to click.
In the past 2 months, I've returned 2 Corsair mice (Dark Core RGB PRO and Sabre PRO) due to the other faults (ergonomics and squeaking).

I'm very close to returning this one too and am looking for your recommendations. I'm still looking for a Corsair mouse as I'm a big fan and most of my PC parts are Corsair.

I've already used:
Corsair Glaive
Corsair Glaive PRO
Corsair Sabre
Corsair Sabre PRO
Corsair Dark Core RGB PRO

Primary use: Programming, Office, Media, FPS, RPG

Should I go with M65 Elite? I'm looking for some advice.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, MysticTouch said:

Hello everyone.

1 week ago I received a new Corsair Glaive PRO from Amazon and am already disappointed. The left mouse button has a mushy feeling when I'm about to click.
In the past 2 months, I've returned 2 Corsair mice (Dark Core RGB PRO and Sabre PRO) due to the other faults (ergonomics and squeaking).

I'm very close to returning this one too and am looking for your recommendations. I'm still looking for a Corsair mouse as I'm a big fan and most of my PC parts are Corsair.

I've already used:
Corsair Glaive
Corsair Glaive PRO
Corsair Sabre
Corsair Sabre PRO
Corsair Dark Core RGB PRO

Should I go with M65 Elite? I'm looking for some advice.

Thanks!

Just a thought... any reason for a Corsair mouse, specifically?

I'm using a Nightsword (palm), having previously used a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (claw)... the Nightsword still clicks as firmly as the day I got it.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Even if you are a big fan, wouldn't three bad experiences harm their reputation for you? Personally, I prefer Razer mice, but there are plenty of other good mice you can buy from other vendors. Don't get logitech, unless it is the G502. 

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

I would stay away from the M65 Elite. I have gone through 3 of them, each lasting about 6 months before either the left click or scroll wheel click would die. I also used a Scimitar until the middle click died. Corsair makes good things, their mice just aren't among them. I understand the desire to keep things matching and to use just one piece of software, but  I would look elsewhere for a new mouse.

I personally gave the Razer Basilisk V2 a try and I'm liking it so far after a month. But mice shape and size are very much personal preference. 

I've had no issues with my Ironclaw Wireless, FWIW. Works great for me.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse