Need help with btc

well because of covid-19 business not going well and i learn about cryto mining from linus video on nicehash i been mininng for some days now and i cant cash out my money on nicehash because im from mauritius and its doesnt support it... and coinbase won't let me add payment even though i already confirm my id its says "You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted.".. please help me to get the cash btc to paypal, i tried everything im a noob in crypto every penny count for me... sorry for the bad english.

https://www.coinbase.com/places

Mauritius is not supported by coinbase (for buying and selling), so your account will always be restricted.

You need to find an exchange that supports where you live, preferably before trying to create and an account and trying to complete the kyc process.

but its says here that mauritius is supported

Screenshot (11).png

2 hours ago, Avish said:

<snip>

As it states, Coinbase only supports crypto-to-crypto conversions for Mauritius. 

If you want to buy or sell with fiat currency you will need to find an exchange which supports such in Mauritius.

4 hours ago, Avish said:

It needs to support selling and buying, not just converting.

a question please does paxful.com allow me to do that?

Nicehash is just a middle man in the grand scheme of things.  You rent your hardware for payment in btc and you transfer your btc out of nicehash into another exchange or wallet.  I would suggest finding an exchange that supports selling btc for fiat currency.  That or find another crypto that can be sold in your nation for fiat currency and exchange it for that.

There are SO many fee's in moving crypto that I doubt it is profitable for you given a difficult selling market.  I would move exchange and sell what you have and calculate the payoff before continuing to mine

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission