Is it profitable?

FoxoJack
Go to solution Solved by Kadzo,

Well do you need a phone? If you need a phone then no, second thing is can you make this? 

Where do you by the material for it? How much is the material?

Do you know where to sell it or know do people are buying this? This is "art" and usually the signature on is more worth it then the "art" it self.

Hello, i bought old iphone 5s for 20€, that wasn't turning on, and i ordered battery that hasn't arrived yet, but my friend told me about "iphone image" or something like that, I'll attach picture, he said i can sell it for 80€

But i don't know should I try to make it and sell it? Or should I just sell it as phone?

123720032.jpg

Well do you need a phone? If you need a phone then no, second thing is can you make this? 

Do you know where to sell it or know do people are buying this? This is "art" and usually the signature on is more worth it then the "art" it self.

54 minutes ago, Kadzo said:

The phone itself cost me 20€ and it's not working, i know where to buy this material and it's not expensive, i will post it in something like ebay, but in my country. And how much is worth, i just want to make same or slightly higher amount than I'll spend it for

But thanks for answering i appreciate it

58 minutes ago, DriftMan said:

you won't make much profit out of it if it doesn't work perfectly

you can try refurbishing it and selling it for 80 or so, chinese webpages have thousands of those in sale for very little anyway

I just want to make something even if it's only 5€ profit for me I'll take it heh

Thanks for answering