Fake china nvidia gtx1050ti need right bios

enzo80

Hello,

recently bought a fake nvidia geforce gtx1050ti from aliexpress.

I cannot get it to function on windows 10, not with the faked win10 drivers, which were on the cd and not with original nvdia drivers....

Chip is gf116-200-kb-a1

I have read out bios with ch341a and attached it here.

I have downloaded some bioses got gts450 and ti550, no bios works

Perhaps somebody can help and say, what card it is and what bios will be function here.

many thanks in advance

fake.bin

26 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

I'm not sure what I'm reading but did the OP purchased some Obsolete GPU that is supposed to be mounted on a motherboard and not an I/O Card?

China has huge piles of Computer Equipment that are long Obsolete in the West, S Korea, Japan, and etc.

6 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

I'm not sure what I'm reading but did the OP purchased some Obsolete GPU that is supposed to be mounted on a motherboard and not an I/O Card?

China has huge piles of Computer Equipment that are long Obsolete in the West, S Korea, Japan, and etc.

That's only the GPU chip that is sold in megasourceel... afaik

It's the only source that I found who would probably know what cards those chips (gf116-200-kb-a1) go on.

The OP probably bought a full size card.

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

That's only the GPU chip that is sold in megasourceel... afaik

It's the only source that I found who would probably know what cards those chips (gf116-200-kb-a1) go on.

The OP probably bought a full size card.

Yes I know that the OP bought a full size Card. But I never heard of the GF116 before. And reading the Term Mainboard, leads me to think that this GPU is intended to on a Motherboard and not a Card.

I do wonder if this GPU is only sold in China and/or is a Laptop GPU?

1 hour ago, whm1974 said:

Yes I know that the OP bought a full size Card. But I never heard of the GF116 before. And reading the Term Mainboard, leads me to think that this GPU is intended to on a Motherboard and not a Card.

I do wonder if this GPU is only sold in China and/or is a Laptop GPU?

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/nvidia-gf116.g88

Its an older gpu chip,used in the 550 ti which does seem to commonly be used as a fake GTX 1050 ti.It could also be a weird modified laptop GPU as you said but its more likely a 550 ti.

2 hours ago, Cheburek said:

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/nvidia-gf116.g88

Its an older gpu chip,used in the 550 ti which does seem to commonly be used as a fake GTX 1050 ti.It could also be a weird modified laptop GPU as you said but its more likely a 550 ti.

Thanks. I'm not saying that all Chinese Companies commit Fraud, but perhaps a Westerner shouldn't order a Product(s) from a Business located there? Assuming that the OP is a Westerner.

7 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Thanks. I'm not saying that all Chinese Companies commit Fraud, but perhaps a Westerner shouldn't order a Product(s) from a Business located there? Assuming that the OP is a Westerner.

He ordered from AliExpress  knowing the risk ,OP wants the right BIOS in order to flash it back to a 550 ti to make it actually usable,just like how many YouTubers did in the past.

Assuming it was cheap it's not that bad of an idea to try and make it work instead of returning AliExpress does allow you to easily get your money back if you get scammed.

@enzo80

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/168048/168048

Maybe try this?

6 minutes ago, Cheburek said:

He ordered from AliExpress  knowing the risk ,OP wants the right BIOS in order to flash it back to a 550 ti to make it actually usable,just like how many YouTubers did in the past.

Assuming it was cheap it's not that bad of an idea to try and make it work instead of returning AliExpress does allow you to easily get your money back if you get scammed.

@enzo80

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/168048/168048

Maybe try this?

Sorry I made an Ass of Myself and the OP. But the S/H charges alone can't be Cheap at all.

I have tested a lot of bioses from techpowerup, but none works...

This china fake card uses GF106B-14280010 Board, like it can be seen in hex editor

hex.jpg