Multi Boot via Hard switch

E.Beadle

I been thinking with the steam Os coming out, and how some folks like to dual boot, tri boot their operating system. What if there was a Hard switch via 5.25 bezel bay that allowed you to override the bios primary HD to a primary hd of your choosing.  
Thus rather than choosing it upon a boot screen, you could choose your operating system choice through buttons or switches via a piece of hardware.  

Would you rather multi boot your Os off of one solid disc or multiple discs.   This isn't for the home end consumer or the average enthusiast, This would be more for your high end over the top enthusiast who likes to have the best of all worlds. 

Furthermore as technology advances, perhaps we could create a switch to control dual graphic cards. Choosing which PCI slots the pc uses for your graphics when connecting the cards. Thus either having two quadros and two geforces for 3d renders and gaming enthusiast or two firepros and two quadros.. or whatever you wish to mix and match.. One geforce, one radeon, one quadro, one firepro.. ... This isn't needed in a real application of the world. But if someone said I can switch from any of these GPU at the press of button pci1, pci2, pci3, pci4.. I would have to say I'd be impressed. 

What are your thoughts. Would you like to see a peice of hardware to choose your boot partition or boot drive?
Would you like to see a Pci slot controller for a 5.25 bay? even a slimline version?

"Overdrive" | My Desktop PC:  Case: Corsair 750D | CPU:  I7-4790K | Motherboard:  Asus z97 Deluxe NFC & WLC | CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i Push Pull | Memory/Ram:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 1600mhz  OS Disk| SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250Gb ; Storage Disc:  HDD: 1 WD 3tb Black |  Graphics Card: EVGA 780Ti Superclocked  ACX | Corsair AXi 860w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peripherals: Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Speakers: Logitech z506 | Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium | Monitors: ASUS Pro Art 248Q  | Calibration: Xrite i1 Display Pro | Printer: Coming Soon