Planning for new build. Any suggestions?

-TXW-

Budget (including currency): 1400 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: autoCAD, e-sport games, forza, 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://www.megekko.nl/wl/P2CBEYXH , gonna buy a graphics card later.

Looks great! The only thing I'd really change is the case, as personally the Meshify C Mini would make more sense for its layout and actually cost less. 3600 C16 Memory also wouldn't hurt with it being a Ryzen build.

the pc guy

1 hour ago, Forleb said:

Looks great! The only thing I'd really change is the case, as personally the Meshify C Mini would make more sense for its layout and actually cost less. 3600 C16 Memory also wouldn't hurt with it being a Ryzen build.

Wouldt my motherboard also need to be upgraded?

1 hour ago, Forleb said:

I now have this: https://www.megekko.nl/wl/E6D5HASG

1 minute ago, -TXW- said:

Both of those boards are capable of the memory speed increase. Unless you were going for the cheapest thing on the planet, your CPU is normally the bottleneck for your RAM, not the motherboard.

the pc guy

13 hours ago, Forleb said:

Both of those boards are capable of the memory speed increase. Unless you were going for the cheapest thing on the planet, your CPU is normally the bottleneck for your RAM, not the motherboard.

Ye but, the max ram speed said 3200 with the other one.