Replacement Case Fans

I'm looking to replace my now 6 year old case fans that came with my NZXT h440 when I originally built my pc. I'm looking to populate all five 140mm spots, $100 CAD being the absolute max I am willing to spend. Are there any outstanding fans I should look at. Or are they all largely similar in performance with differences being slight?

Noctua is definitely the way to go if you don't want rgb. You can find these or similar ones by noctua for around $20 a piece or less.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

4 hours ago, NorKris said:

If u dont care about RGB this is ur absolute best option

https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-P14-Value-Pack-Pressure-optimised/dp/B07HCKWF2X

I seen those, but never heard of them before. So was, and still am, a little cautious about them being cheap and no good. 

5 hours ago, mr fobs said:

Noctua is definitely the way to go if you don't want rgb. You can find these or similar ones by noctua for around $20 a piece or less.

And maybe it's just Canadian prices, but Noctua's are a bit over budget for me, unless I'm looking at the wrong kind of fans

23 minutes ago, Gpizzle135 said:

I seen those, but never heard of them before. So was, and still am, a little cautious about them being cheap and no good. 

Arctic has been around for a while and P14's seem to have been fairly popular since their release. They're a good option for the H440. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 5/17/2021 at 9:32 PM, WoodenMarker said:

Arctic has been around for a while and P14's seem to have been fairly popular since their release. They're a good option for the H440. 

Well, Ordered them on Monday, only gonna be close to a month till I get them. YAAAAAA living in a Rural area

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo, replaced and installed some new case fans to get rid of the bad fan making a whirring/rubbing against bearing sound................only to realize it wasn't a case fan, but the fan on my stock cpu cooler......FUUUUUCK!

1 hour ago, Gpizzle135 said:

Soooo, replaced and installed some new case fans to get rid of the bad fan making a whirring/rubbing against bearing sound................only to realize it wasn't a case fan, but the fan on my stock cpu cooler......FUUUUUCK!

At least you saved a bit and bought less expensive fans. You might be able to make something work with one of your old case fans, but mounting might be interesting and unless you can direct the airflow well enough, things will get toasty.

Luckily the 3600 cools fairly easily. I really like Noctua, so I'm going to throw out the new U12 redux single tower cooler.

Honestly any reputable single or double tower 120mm cooler will be fine. Scythe, Arctic Freezer and beQuiet are all good brands as well.