image + audio stuttering

Happens independently of processor usage or app at random. Chose warface just to showcase the effect. CPU timing rapidly go up and down and this causes stuttering (i think) - you can see the fps drops on the graph on the right side . Reinstalling windows did not fix the problem - even with deleting all the files. Sometimes i notice processor usage is around 80% , but after a split second after I open the task manager it goes back to normal. All of my drivers are up to date  

specs

gtx 1080

r5 2600

2x8 ddr4 2667 ram

bequiet sp9 700w 

tower deepcool cooler

gigabyte b450 motherboard with summer 2019 BIOS

Having tried all I could think of , I came here for help.

thanks in advance

Try this:

image.png.4a4dc6db79ab7d3e93ddbd5eabca9084.png

Right click on the speaker icon on the taskbar, then Sounds. Then choose your speaker and then Properties. Then in the "Default Format" setting, dial back the quality from the dropdown. 

I was having a similar problem, and this fixed it.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

On 5/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, LTTfan2006 said:

Try this:

image.png.4a4dc6db79ab7d3e93ddbd5eabca9084.png

Right click on the speaker icon on the taskbar, then Sounds. Then choose your speaker and then Properties. Then in the "Default Format" setting, dial back the quality from the dropdown. 

I was having a similar problem, and this fixed it.

I see it's an audio only fix - the pc is struggling with video , audio problems are a side effect. I just can't think of any fix to this issue - it has been 3 weeks and i'm already driven crazy.