Anyone else see a problem?

Problem with what? Perhaps include more in your post than a link to an article and actually give thoughts to encourage discussion?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

18 minutes ago, Polarcannon said:

Problem?

The growing infantilism permeating society obsessed with playthings to fill the void left in our psychs because we know we are not and never will be self actualized adults of some imagined earlier era who used their potential to create, strive, and lead but instead we sit and twitch engrossed in morbid spasms of ever diminishing satisfaction because our dreams of the next level seem outside of our grasp, knowing there are no continents to discover, no uncharted seas, existential enemies that only exist in the fever-dreams of desperate politicians and the frontier of space has been seized by over- rich charlatans and fantasists themselves dissatisfied and divorced from reality, like us.

That problem?

J/K

- Locked -

If you have something to say about it then say so otherwise refrain from posting, as you can see just dumping links does not result in worthy discussions, just "ok?" style replies.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2