Amd driver error

tomcer2003

Hi. So my friends windows crashed (Ssd died so we bought new one). I installed new windows on it and tried to install all drivers, but I can't install drivers for gpu (r7 370 2gb). So after that I updated bios and reinstall windows again. And it was still same. I don't know if it would help but system spec are / r7 3800x, 16gb 3200MHz cl 16, X570 gaming plus, new ssd is Samsung 870 1tb. I have no ideas how to continue with this. And the best part is that Windows will go to the blue screen and wants to repair. I never saw something like this before. Can u guys help or have some ideas what can cause this type of problem? 

20210516_172840.jpg

6 hours ago, frenkensteinPC said:

try old version like a year ago or maybe older

I will try it, but by any chance do u know about any other solutions? 

On 5/17/2021 at 3:53 PM, tomcer2003 said:

I will try it, but by any chance do u know about any other solutions? 

at this moment you have 6 option to fix error 0xc000012f: 

How do I fix the error 0xc000012f on Windows 10?

1. Run the sfc/scannow

1. Press the Windows key to open Start and in the search bar type Command Prompt.
  2. In the search results, right-click on Command Prompt, and select Run as administrator.
  3. Click Allow when prompted.
  4. In Command Prompt, type in the following command and hit Enter:sfc/scannow
    sfc-scannow-error-code-0xc000012f-e16151
  5. Wait for the verification to reach 100%. Once the process is complete, restart the computer.

This is the simplest solution you could try to resolve error code 0xc000012f. Simply run the sfc/scannow command to conduct an automatic system repair.

If this didn’t resolve the issue, move on to the next solution. If you’re having trouble accessing Command Prompt as an admin, then you better take a closer look at this guide.

Has the scannow command stopped before the process finished? Read this article.

2. Use a third-party system repair tool

One other easy way to repair your system files and get rid of these pesky error messages is downloading a tool specialized in keeping your computer in healthy and working condition.

This software scans your computer for broken files and restores or completely replaces them. You won’t ever need to worry about errors or BSoD crashes anymore after installing it in your computer.

3. Uninstall updates

1. Press the Windows key to open Start and in the search bar type Update.
  2. Select & open Update & Security.
  3. In the Update & security window, select Windows Update.
    Check-for-updates-Windows-10.png
  4. Click on Advanced Options, then Update history.
    • You will get a list of all the updates that were installed successfully and those that failed to install successfully.
    • Usually, these are the roots of the error.
  5. Click on Uninstall an update.
  6. You will be taken to the Uninstall an update window.
  7. Right-click on the first installed update on the list and click Uninstall.
  8. Confirm your decision & follow the on-screen instructions.
    Uninstall-an-update-e1615188585549.png
  9. Restart the computer and see if this fixed your issue.
    • If not, repeat the steps for every installed update on the list, until the issue is resolved.

You should try reverting all recent updates, to see if the issue arose from one of them.

4. Install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio

Microsoft-NET-Framework.jpg
  1.  Download the latest version from Microsoft’s website.
  2. Select the appropriate version of the program.
    • 32-bit if you’re a 32-bit Windows user, or 64-bit if you’re a 64-bit user.
  3. After downloading, Open the installation file.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  5. Once the install is complete, check to see if the error code 0xc000012f persists.

For some users, installing the latest version of Microsoft’s Visual Studio Redistributable will resolve error code 0xc000012f. Hopefully, your issue was resolved. If not, move onto solution 4.

Looking for an update? Download Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 asap with this article.

5. Check for new updates

1. Click the Windows key and in the search bar type Update settings.
  2. Select it from the search settings.
  3. In the Windows Update dialogue, click on Check for updates.
    Check-for-updates-Windows-10.png
  4. This will send an update request to the Microsoft servers, and if any new updates are available, you will be notified.

Microsoft frequently releases small and big updates for Windows 10 and with the patches that fix errors such as the error code 0xc000012f.

Once the new updates are installed, error code 0xc000012f will most likely be resolved. If this didn’t work for you, move on to the next solution.

Your Windows search box is missing? Get it back in just a couple of easy steps. Also, if your Windows key isn’t working, take a look at this amazing guide that will help you deal with the problem.

Having trouble updating your Windows? Follow this guide and fix them in no time.

6. Perform a clean boot

1. Click on Start, and in the search bar, type msconfig.
  2. From the search results, select System Configuration.
  3. Open the Services tab.
    System-Configuration-Clean-Boot.png
  4. Check the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
  5. Next, click the Disable all button.
  6. Next, open the Startup tab, then Task Manager.
  7. Open the Startup tab in Task Manager.
  8. Right-click on all start-up items and click on Disable to disable them.
    Task-Manager-disable-startup-apps-2.png
  9. Close Task Manager.
  10. Click the OK button on the Startup tab of the System Configuration window to save the changes.

Performing a clean boot can be useful in identifying the cause behind error code 0xc000012f. Usually, the problem stems from some third-party application or startup processes.

Disabling all start-up processes and then re-enabling them one at a time can help pinpoint the source of the error.