i need help

DLOO
I play csgo and valorant on QHD and I get 400+ fps but when I try to to start cod:warzone at first sometimes after 10 secends the pc would restart, after the update of season 3 it always crashes the pc before it starts
I have Ryzen 5600x
3070rtx
16 g ram on 2666 hz
power supply sharkoon 650w
tuf gaming x570-plus(wifi)
9b26ad19-d5b5-4710-92cc-216bfdbd3a11.jpg

1 minute ago, DLOO said:

That might be the problem. Can you list the part number of the power supply?

27 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

That might be the problem. Can you list the part number of the power supply?

where do i get it from ?

22 minutes ago, DLOO said:
I play csgo and valorant on QHD and I get 400+ fps but when I try to to start cod:warzone at first sometimes after 10 secends the pc would restart, after the update of season 3 it always crashes the pc before it starts
I have Ryzen 5600x
3070rtx
16 g ram on 2666 hz
tuf gaming x570-plus(wifi)
9b26ad19-d5b5-4710-92cc-216bfdbd3a11.jpg

I always loved the term cod warzone.  It gives me visions of steely eyed fishermen grasping harpoons. Or perhaps militaristic fish. What good is 400fps?  Even the craziest monitors can only get near 300 and there’s a pretty decent argument that in most situations 144 is so much that the difference isn’t even visible. The one that kills me is people doing that with 60hz monitors.  With a 60hz monitor everything over 60 is more or less wasted effort. Sure there are niche situations where it can help a bit, but 90% of the time it’s useless.  If I was to do something to your system I’d put faster memory on it.  It’s entirely possible that a given program will take one look at that and go “why?” CoD warzone has a much more heavy hitting engine than csgo, which is old, and valor ant which was designed to run on light weight gear. It’s possible it takes one look at that crazy frame rate setup and just goes “oh hell no”

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, DLOO said:

where do i get it from ?

Are you comftable looking inside the computer? If you purchased the parts yourself you could also look at the box, or look at the invoice if it´s a prebuilt.

https://en.sharkoon.com/product/GoldZERO#specs this is it, the 650w version