Two monitors, one speaker

SmartMo458
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
11 minutes ago, SmartMo458 said:

If I have two monitors on the same pc, with one pair of speakers, would it be better to connect the speakers to the computer or have them on one monitor?

If possible, directly to the PC. I find most built in DACs inside of monitors to be hot garbage and the onboard audio to be way better in sound profile.

If I have two monitors on the same pc, with one pair of speakers, would it be better to connect the speakers to the computer or have them on one monitor? I connect and disconnect my switch from the tv (tv not part of setup) to the monitor and found it was easier to leave it connected to the monitor so I wouldn’t have to change output from pc to switch all the time. But I recently got a second monitor and now I’m wondering which do I plug speakers in to?

11 minutes ago, SmartMo458 said:

If I have two monitors on the same pc, with one pair of speakers, would it be better to connect the speakers to the computer or have them on one monitor?

If possible, directly to the PC. I find most built in DACs inside of monitors to be hot garbage and the onboard audio to be way better in sound profile.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.