New Pc Build

Hey I want to start streaming and was working on a new build that I want to start on. My main questions are what components are recommended to change and which are good to keep. I will provide a link to the Pcpartpicker if it helps. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cDBrgt

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU COOLER: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

MOTHER BOARD: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard

MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, Crucial P2 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

GRAPHICS CARD: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Vision OC Video Card (I was looking for something around a 3070 to a 3080 so any is fine this one was just chosen to fill the gap)

CASE: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

POWER SUPPLY: Corsair CXF 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Hi there, it all looks pretty good honestly! There are only a few minor things that could improve your build, if you have the budget for it.

1. The RAM could be changed out to a quad channel kit (4 sticks of 8GBs) to improve performance, unless you've chosen dual channel so there's breathing room to upgrade to 64GB total in the future?

2. The M.2 SSD is good for the price, but if you can afford a faster one then it's definitely worth looking into, although, again not a deal breaker whatsoever!

3. I'm sure the PSU you've picked is fine, but 80+ Gold is something to consider.

Like I said the list you have is perfectly fine, but those three areas would be the only 'improvements' I can think of. Hope that helps!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800x RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB @3600MHz GPU: ZOATC RTX 3090Ti

MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E NVME: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Case: CM MasterBox TD500 Mesh PSU: Corsair HX1200W Platinum

PC Part Picker List

3 hours ago, Smc said:

Hi there, it all looks pretty good honestly! There are only a few minor things that could improve your build, if you have the budget for it.

1. The RAM could be changed out to a quad channel kit (4 sticks of 8GBs) to improve performance, unless you've chosen dual channel so there's breathing room to upgrade to 64GB total in the future?

2. The M.2 SSD is good for the price, but if you can afford a faster one then it's definitely worth looking into, although, again not a deal breaker whatsoever!

3. I'm sure the PSU you've picked is fine, but 80+ Gold is something to consider.

Like I said the list you have is perfectly fine, but those three areas would be the only 'improvements' I can think of. Hope that helps!

You shouldn't post if you don't know anything about a PC - Consumer Chip Platforms (AM4, LGA1200) have 2 Channels of memory each supporting up to 2 DIMMs (Sticks), hence, you gain no extra performance from a 4 DIMM instead of 2 DIMM kit.

For the builder:

Strix X570-E isn't worth it. Get a B550 Plus TUF Gaming from Asus instead.

Would probably get a ROG Strix White card instead of the Vision lineup.

For the case, now that you don't need EATX get the 4000X RGB, practically same case but ATX. Also get an extra fan for the back

1 hour ago, SnowTech said:

You shouldn't post if you don't know anything about a PC - Consumer Chip Platforms (AM4, LGA1200) have 2 Channels of memory each supporting up to 2 DIMMs (Sticks), hence, you gain no extra performance from a 4 DIMM instead of 2 DIMM kit.

Well okay, my bad, but there's really no need to be so rude... 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800x RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB @3600MHz GPU: ZOATC RTX 3090Ti

MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E NVME: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Case: CM MasterBox TD500 Mesh PSU: Corsair HX1200W Platinum

PC Part Picker List

42 minutes ago, Smc said:

Well okay, my bad, but there's really no need to be so rude... 

Sorry, but I wanted to make sure he understood.

Anyways, there is no benefit with 4 DIMMs except a bit more XMP.

15 hours ago, WhosIzaiah said:

Hey I want to start streaming and was working on a new build that I want to start on. My main questions are what components are recommended to change and which are good to keep. I will provide a link to the Pcpartpicker if it helps. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cDBrgt

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU COOLER: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

MOTHER BOARD: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard

MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, Crucial P2 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

GRAPHICS CARD: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Vision OC Video Card (I was looking for something around a 3070 to a 3080 so any is fine this one was just chosen to fill the gap)

CASE: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

POWER SUPPLY: Corsair CXF 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Don't go bronze on this CPU / GPU Combo.

The 3070 does actually spike power draw so go for a quality 750w EVGA, Seasonic and corsair all have options! 

ASUS Z490 Gaming Socket 1200

i9-10850K @ 5.8Ghz 

Corsair H150i Platinum

128GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600Mhz 

3 x 2TB WD Black NVMe 

4GB Samsung Evo 960

Asus STRIX 3090 OC

44 minutes ago, ElementHD said:

Don't go bronze on this CPU / GPU Combo.

The 3070 does actually spike power draw so go for a quality 750w EVGA, Seasonic and corsair all have options! 

Do you think the Corsair RMx White (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply would be good or do you have a specific recommendation? Also I'm going for a white power supply to go with the case.

7 hours ago, SnowTech said:

For the builder:

Strix X570-E isn't worth it. Get a B550 Plus TUF Gaming from Asus instead.

Would probably get a ROG Strix White card instead of the Vision lineup.

For the case, now that you don't need EATX get the 4000X RGB, practically same case but ATX. Also get an extra fan for the back

Ahhh thank you thank you

3 hours ago, ElementHD said:

EVGA's PSUs are more miss than hit, and they release too many to actually keep up with and Seasonic's focus platform can't actually keep up with said power draw pikes. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

4 hours ago, WhosIzaiah said:

Do you think the Corsair RMx White (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply would be good or do you have a specific recommendation? Also I'm going for a white power supply to go with the case.

It would be great! (I know you didn't ask me)

3 minutes ago, SnowTech said:

It would be great! (I know you didn't ask me)

It's cool 🙂 thank you for all of your help

(I didn't mean to send the message that was here previously where I said "I'm sorry but thanks")

9 minutes ago, WhosIzaiah said:

It's cool 🙂 thank you for all of your help

(I didn't mean to send the message that was here previously where I said "I'm sorry but thanks")

Happy to help.

This should be better for the same price (all white)

PCPartPicker Part List