Back screen or screen

Go to solution Solved by Bombastinator,
43 minutes ago, RAlbix said:

Yesterday, I accidentaly stumbled with my laptop (was on the floor, I don't have too much space or a desk to put it on), and today, that I opened it. These marks appeared. I would like to know:

• Is this a screen or back screen problem? (To get a replacement)
  • Could it be repaired without a replacement?

The marks are barely visible, i watch them only when the screen have dark colors and it's not a big deal, but when i see them is like i can't unwatch them.

16210254975357480180795094275059.jpg

Looks like an lcd issue.  Possibly very expensive to fix.

Yesterday, I accidentaly stumbled with my laptop (was on the floor, I don't have too much space or a desk to put it on), and today, that I opened it. These marks appeared. I would like to know:

The marks are barely visible, i watch them only when the screen have dark colors and it's not a big deal, but when i see them is like i can't unwatch them.

43 minutes ago, RAlbix said:

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I saw a few screen replacements. The good thing is that there is still replacements, the bad thing as you say is price. I will have to get used to it for a few years while i save money. Thanks