Blackscreen whenever I boot

Agonizel
Go to solution Solved by Agonizel,
22 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

stutters do indicate a hardware issue if reinstaling windows wont help. you can also boot into safe mode and see if it stutters there.

Putting settings to default in the BIOS did the trick for the stutters. I went back to re-activate XMP.

I think there was an issue with the boot options.

I will keep this post up to date regarding blackscreens

EDIT: The blackscreens have stopped. It's fixed. It was likely due to some conflict in the boot options, so it would be kind of a hybrid software&hardware issue.

Hi community,

So here's the deal: Turn on the PC? Blackscreen; gotta force shut down then it works. Restart the PC? Same thing. Switch between users? Sometimes that's even enough to go blackscreen.

Locally clean reinstall windows? Blackscreen, gotta use a UEFI drive. 

The thing is. When I force shut down and re-turn it on, it works. But then my computer sometimes does weird shenanigans: Audio stutter, pixelated square of a mouse, short blackscreens,...

I'm reinstalling windows via boot drive now. But what's annoying is that I don't understand where this issue comes from.

If anyone could have answers, that'd be nice!

Thanks!

PS: Everything is always up to date

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

specs?

also bios and chipset drivers up to date?

seems liek oyu have reinstalled windows and that did not help? It might be hardware issue then

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

3 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

specs?

also bios and chipset drivers up to date?

seems liek oyu have reinstalled windows and that did not help? It might be hardware issue then

i7 8700k, 2x 8gb 3000mhz ram, xt5700, z390 Msi Carbon gaming RM750x, 250gb Samsung 960 evo SSD

I think those might be relevant enough.

The windows reset ended. The audio stutters persist and the booting/blackscreen issues as well.

I'll try a BIOS update, and I'll set it to default settings.  If that does not fix it then what could it be?

13 minutes ago, Agonizel said:

If that does not fix it then what could it be?

stutters do indicate a hardware issue if reinstaling windows wont help. you can also boot into safe mode and see if it stutters there.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

22 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

Putting settings to default in the BIOS did the trick for the stutters. I went back to re-activate XMP.

I think there was an issue with the boot options.

I will keep this post up to date regarding blackscreens

EDIT: The blackscreens have stopped. It's fixed. It was likely due to some conflict in the boot options, so it would be kind of a hybrid software&hardware issue.