Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Headset Recommendation

Hello, I'm looking for a headset. My picks are:
"SteelSeries Arctis 1 & HyperX Cloud Stinger Core & HyperX Cloud Stinger & Corsair HS35 & Corsair HS50."
My priority is the performance at gaming and mic quality. After that general, daily use (music etc.) matters. So what do you think, which one should I buy?
Or if you have a better option at similar price, they are welcomed.
Thanks from now.

3 hours ago, burakdr said:

Hello, I'm looking for a headset. My picks are:
"SteelSeries Arctis 1 & HyperX Cloud Stinger Core & HyperX Cloud Stinger & Corsair HS35 & Corsair HS50."
My priority is the performance at gaming and mic quality. After that general, daily use (music etc.) matters. So what do you think, which one should I buy?
Or if you have a better option at similar price, they are welcomed.
Thanks from now.

Looking at "gaming" headsets doesn't mean you get the best "gaming" experience or even a good mic. The word gaming is just essentially a marketing gimmick. Anyways. If your budget is around those headsets. I would strongly recommend you stretching your budget to the MH752's because they are plainly just soo much better than those gaming headsets. Why? They are reskinned studio monitors but with a mic on it. And the mic is actually pretty good to be a headset mic.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio or about your PC.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 9700k, GPU > RTX 2070 8gb, RAM > Corsair Vengance 2x8gb 3000mhz, Motherboard > Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi, Storage > 1TB HDD & 2pcs of 500gb M2 SSDs, Cooling > H100I Corsair Platinum, PSU > Corsair RM750X V2

🎧Current Audio Setup For Gaming/Music🎧

Philips Fidelio X2HR as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

The T.bone SC400 XLR mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > Razer Chroma v2 Orange Switches

Mouse > Cooler Master MM711, had a G502 HERO but was too heavy for my liking.

VR > Valve index kit

Why spend thousands on peripherals and your PC and forget one of the most important things... Audio.

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)