VGA making cricket noises & stutter lag

KZML9

Hey, I'm new here and need some help cuz I never been into PC before.

At first, here's the spec of mine
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KF
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-A
Ram: CORSAIR CMK16GX4M2A2400C16 DDR4 X2
SSD/HDD: PNY CS900 480GB SSD, INTEL SSDPEKNW020T8, CT1000P1SSD8
GPU: ASUS ROG GEFORCE RTX 2070 STRIX
PSU: COOLER MASTER MWE GOLD 750W 80+
Chassis: NZXT H500i ATX

Problems:

So, at first the fps going down when I didn't realize until it keep doing stutter lag to me (free screen about 0.5 secs) in fps game. Then I realized it was 140-160 fps when it should be 200+ (FPS games, such as CSGO & Valorant). When it freeze, its down to 50-80 fps. Sometimes, it freeze for forever, so I have to re-launch the game & it also forced quit the program without any warning.

My tempt is fine. 37C on CPU, 57C on GPU. all overclocking is on performance mode (I use NZXT CAM) at first, then I put it as default when it started to stutter.

It kinda weird that I went to the service center near mine, they changed to their VGA and it was perfectly fine, no stutter lag, no fps drop, no cricket noises.
Then I changed into GTX 1080 Ti ZOTAC (my bf's) but the VGA also doing the same prob. Freeze screen, fps drop, sometime a cricket noise.

So, I decided to ask my friend for help to check my RTX 2070 Asus ROG STRIX. He said "all is good, perfect, no cricket noises or even stutter lag. 200+ FPS"
When I got it back, and it started to make the noises when I was updating the drivers....

I just went to my sister's to really make sure if my VGA was not the prob, I put my RTX 2070 to her PC and it was working properly without any noises, just once when I turned on the PC. FPS ingame (game: enlisted) was 110 fps with the highest setting. So, I assume my VGA is perfectly fine (is it?)

I used to use cable extender for my VGA, and I just use the original cable but it still the same, making noises. So, I don't know anymore why it is broken or which part is broken...

Some people says "try to re-install the Win 10" is it necessary? What's the connection between them?

Here's the video of my vga fan making the cricket noises.