1500$ Laptop

Hello,

I'm thinking, at this price point, about Acer Nitro 5 with specs - i7 10750H, RTX 3060 6GB, FHD IPS 144Hz, 8GB RAM DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD. The laptop itself costs around 1290$ here in Slovakia. I was thinking about swapping 8GB memory stick for 2x16GB (≈200$).

=== That would be in the end 1500$ ≈.

I really liked that laptop, because it seems to be pretty thin (for this type of "powerful" laptop) and I gotta travel with it sometimes but I also want to have some power inside of it. What do you think?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Razer Blade wouldn't be my first choice tbh. Way too expensive, and the 15" Base model has a shitty cooling. The Advance model is better, but it doesn't come with better Ryzen CPUs.

Take a Look into the Lenovo Legion 5, and Legion 5 Pro.

The first one with a "cheaper" 1080p Screen, but Ryzen 5 5600H + RTX 3060 starts at 1099€ here in Germany Lenovo store. And goodies like 10€ for 80 Wh instead 60Wh, 40€ for a better Panel, etc.

Legion 5 Pro is one of THE Best Gaming notebooks right now, starting at 1399€~ here.

Acer Nitro should be superior to both, but it should do the job. Might want to upgrade the Ram, because 8gb is really not enough these days, unless you only do some word and webbrowsing.

Well, i decided to go for Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 3060+Ryzen7 🙂 What do you think?

Sounds Great!

Depending what you do, you could go down to the Ryzen 5 5600H (6 Cores 12 threads, instead 8 Cores 16 threads), if it saves enough money.