pc reboot cycle

NomUwU

Hello

I recently built my first PC 2 weeks ago and i had a problem that happened 3 times to me. while playing a game or watching youtube the PC would reboot and whenever i unlocked the lockscreen it would reboot again. sometimes it happens when ever i open google chrome and i already reinstalled chrome, i reinstalled windows and ran trouble shoot (nothing was found). It just keeps happening maybe 10 times or more then it fixes it self, usually after i hard shutoff the pc (hold the power button for a few seconds). first time it happened when i was playing my first game on the pc for about 2 hours, second time was when i was watching youtube, and on the third time i was streaming with OBS and had about 3 chrome tabs open with discord and steam. I checked the power supply cables and made sure they were all plugged in.

Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Geforece Gigabyte 1050 TI 4gb (used)
be quiet! Dark Rock BK022
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo Series 32GB 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB
Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 256MB
Corsair RM Series RM850 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX
Windows 10 Home 64x

I have my BIOs settings on D.O.C.P Profile.

Also i don't know if it is important but I've had my pc on a new power extender, i plugged my pc in my wall outlet yesterday and it didn't reboot yet.

The power extender: Belkin BSV603af2M 6 Way/ 6 Plug 2m Surge Protection Extension Lead Strip

and i only have 2 monitors and usb hub for charging my phone and headset connected to it with the pc.

I opened a Corsair support ticket and they agreed on a PSU replacement under warrenty today because i suspect that's the problem but I'm too lazy to unplug all the wires and cut the zip ties. but in the case that the PSU is not the problem then i will cancel my ticket and it will relief me alot 🙂

Sounds like unstable RAM or PSU. Try to disable XMP and run it either bone stock or manually overclock it to what the box says.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Thanks for the advice, i'll look into disabling the D.O.C.P the next time it happens, i also forgot to mention that last time i ended the reboot cycle after i turned on the ASUS optimal delivery overclocking thing on the main BIOs page, i turned it back off after an hour though because i don't know if it will degrade my cpu faster or not.