Looking for a keyboard

Doug_Dangger

I want one where I feel the mechanical key responding with a satisfying click.  I'd like the clicks to be loud as well.  I want to hear and feel it.  I'd like the keyboard to have a good weight to it.  Won't slip around when the action gets intense.  RGB is a plus but I won't die if it didn't have disco lights.  Volume control is a must.  Not more than $100.

What do you guys recommend?

32 minutes ago, Doug_Dangger said:

I want one where I feel the mechanical key responding with a satisfying click.  I'd like the clicks to be loud as well.  I want to hear and feel it.  I'd like the keyboard to have a good weight to it.  Won't slip around when the action gets intense.  RGB is a plus but I won't die if it didn't have disco lights.  Volume control is a must.  Not more than $100.

What do you guys recommend?

Do you need a dedicated volume knob or would fn key alternative do? If so, I have this keyboard which has cherry mx blues, and I like it quite well... https://www.amazon.in/HyperX-HX-KB1BL1-NA-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01LWMXIRY Here's the amazon link, that's what I had in handy, you could check it. I use it everyday, and cost me around 98 usd, in India, should be les if you're in the USA.

Also, I don't know if it would still be in stock, It's a bit old, I bought it in 2018. Don't remember when it was launched.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

41 minutes ago, AnirbanG007 said:

Do you need a dedicated volume knob or would fn key alternative do? If so, I have this keyboard which has cherry mx blues, and I like it quite well... https://www.amazon.in/HyperX-HX-KB1BL1-NA-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01LWMXIRY Here's the amazon link, that's what I had in handy, you could check it. I use it everyday, and cost me around 98 usd, in India, should be les if you're in the USA.

Also, I don't know if it would still be in stock, It's a bit old, I bought it in 2018. Don't remember when it was launched.

Thanks.  I found the US equivalent and it's $105.

I'll keep it in mind.

This isn't a full-size keyboard, it's a 60%, but i can really recommend the Anne Pro 2 with either Gateron Blue, or Kailh Box Brown
It has volume controls using FN keys, all keys is fully customizable, and has RGB, all for under $100
Amazon.com: ANNE PRO 2, 60% Wired/Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Gateron Brown Switch/Black Case) - Full Keys Programmable - True RGB Backlit - Tap Arrow Keys - Double Shot PBT Keycaps - NKRO - 1900mAh Battery: Computers & Accessories