Wierd issue with my ram

*Update* - After some testing, ive found out that the problem was the Ryzen based power plans on Windows, the "Ryzen High Performance" seems to be the problem, switched to "Balanced" (the one that windows recommends) and it seems to work normal now.

Hi all!

So a weird thing started to happend on my computer, and I think it's on the ram side..

When I log on to my pc everything is fine, but if I dont use it for around 30 mintutes, suddenly it getting stuck and I cant use it unless I hard reset it.

The reason I think it's a ram issue is because when that stuck happends, the ram lights also stops working (I have an 8x2 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB kit 3200Mhz on CL16, almost a year old).

In my trying to fix attemps I've reinstalled Windows, updated drivers for GPU and chipset and updated the BIOS to the latest version (im rocking a Strix B450-F Gaming with a R5 3600X) and of course disconneting and reconnecting the ram modules.

Someone maybe know what can be the issue? Its really annoying, and I've never had this problem before with my PCs over the years..

Thanks to you all who will try to help, happy weekend 😄

Edited by Tsviki
Updated with solution

49 minutes ago, Tsviki said:

Hi all!

So a weird thing started to happend on my computer, and I think it's on the ram side..

When I log on to my pc everything is fine, but if I dont use it for around 30 mintutes, suddenly it getting stuck and I cant use it unless I hard reset it.

The reason I think it's a ram issue is because when that stuck happends, the ram lights also stops working (I have an 8x2 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB kit 3200Mhz on CL16, almost a year old).

In my trying to fix attemps I've reinstalled Windows, updated drivers for GPU and chipset and updated the BIOS to the latest version (im rocking a Strix B450-F Gaming with a R5 3600X) and of course disconneting and reconnecting the ram modules.

Someone maybe know what can be the issue? Its really annoying, and I've never had this problem before with my PCs over the years..

Thanks to you all who will try to help, happy weekend 😄

Sounds like a ram issue. Get the ram changed. Mine got fixed right away with the same issue after a replacement

9 minutes ago, S.Hamed23 said:

Sounds like a ram issue. Get the ram changed. Mine got fixed right away with the same issue after a replacement

Can I replace this ram using warranty? Ive used XMP, is that considered warranty voiding?

1 minute ago, Tsviki said:

Can I replace this ram using warranty? Ive used XMP, is that considered warranty voiding?

No you didn't use XMP 😉
Ram warranties are usually lifetime, so it's not gonna be a hassle