Clevo N850EP6 not powering on

Since last night, my laptop (Clevo N850EP6) doesn’t power on for some reason. But rarely able to power on, but without display. Sometimes it power on with display and everything works fine.

I tried:

1: Tried power on with battery, every time I press the power button, the light on the power button flashed 1 time, everything tried to power on (hdd does spin, ssd has power light on) but everything turn back off in split second.

2: Tried power on with charger without battery plugged in, pressing the power button only the first time the power button light flashed once, after that everything won’t work(no power button light)

3: Tried resitting RAM 1 by 1 for each ram and slot.

4: Tried clear CMOS but nothing works.

5: Tried removing SSD and HDD with only RAM installed, results same with part 1 and 2(above).

6: If it powered on, I can control the fan speed with hotkey(FN+1)on the keyboard, CPU and GPU does turn warm. After force shutdown and try turn on again, part 1 and 2 happens again.

Thermal paste were replaced recently(2 weeks ago). Thermal paste were properly applied. All screws are properly tightened and not over tightened.

Does anyone here encountered similar problem? Or anyone know what happened to my laptop?