Time for new PC (no gpu)

tjiffen

Hi!

It's finally time for me to get a new pc, I've been doing some reading and this is what I picked:

https://buildapc.gg/de/bygg/UUIDS

the motherboard and power supply is both 90 euros here right now so that's why i picked them. 

Is there anything you would change? 

Budget (including currency): 700-900 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fps games like csgo, apex and valorant

Other details:   Gonna hold on to my 980 for a little bit since it's impossible to find a decent deal on a gpu in Sweden right now. 

Best regards

Ya nailed it to the head. The thing i would change would be to get yourself a ryzen based system instead, but with how ya word it, i think youve bought the board and PSU already.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I will absolutely change the CPU because it wont work that way. Intel F series doesnt have an integrated gpu so your pc wont turn on at all. If i was you i will change the power supply to 450w or 550w because 750w is too much for a pc without gpu and that will cause imperfect power efficiency.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Ya nailed it to the head. The thing i would change would be to get yourself a ryzen based system instead, but with how ya word it, i think youve bought the board and PSU already.

I havn't acutally bought it just picked those parts since it's on sale here! I read that 11400 was better than 3600 and that's the only thing in the same price if i'm not wrong!

5 minutes ago, Pavendaxx said:

I will absolutely change the CPU because it wont work that way. Intel F series doesnt have an integrated gpu so your pc wont turn on at all. If i was you i will change the power supply to 450w or 550w because 750w is too much for a pc without gpu and that will cause imperfect power efficiency.

I have a 980 as I wrote so that why i picked the f model! 

Just now, tjiffen said:

I read that 11400 was better than 3600 and that's the only thing in the same price if i'm not wrong!

5600X is better than 11400, but its so hard to find ANY Zen 3 SKUs in europe right now and i can tell. And yes, an 11400 would be faster than 3600 in a gaming context.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

5600X is better than 11400, but its so hard to find ANY Zen 3 SKUs in europe right now and i can tell. And yes, an 11400 would be faster than 3600 in a gaming context.

Yeah the 5600 is sold out everywhere here. Is there anything other you would change with the build? Is there a big difference with a gen3 or gen4 ssd? Thinking about maybe changing to something like a kingston 

Just now, tjiffen said:

Is there a big difference with a gen3 or gen4 ssd

Unless you frequently saturate Gen 3 speed with something like high resolution video footages in Premiere, no.

3 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Unless you frequently saturate Gen 3 speed with something like high resolution video footages in Premiere, no.

Oh perfect thank you very much! 

One more thing I got to think about before i pull the trigger, I saw now that the motherboard is a m-atx, does that mater or does it just make it harder to make beter cable management?